Ny artikel från Stewart Thomson. Vi är ju tydligen inte riktigt ute ur vårt "PM-Gulag" än, men enligt Thomson är det bara att "sit tight". Det har bildats en omvänds HS i GDXJ (guldjuniorindex) och när/om den bryts så kan vi räkna med ett kraftigt rally. Jag har ritat den själv oxå då jag tyckte hans chart var lite svårt att se HS'en i.
Report From The Gold BattleField
2. The “2008 again” crew really needs to sit this one out. I told you of juniors expert “GoldLion”. His view is that juniors are likely 3-6 months behind the seniors, in terms of being set free from the gold stocks gulag. I’ll add that asking a 20 cent juniors stock to surge to $20 a share while gold surges from $250 to $1800 is perhaps realistic during an economic super-boom, featuring the public lined up down the street, buying in a greed-fuelled mania.
4. Some gold seniors stock “prisoners” have been freed from the gold stocks gulag by the gold bullion punisher. As far as the juniors go, you get to sit there, tied to your chair, and take a few more beatings. This is where the survivors, who will become ultimate victors in the great gold war, get separated from the bust outs. This crisis is so big that it requires to you to live through “pain beyond pain”.
5. Only an imbecile tries to trade their way through the gulag. Some of you have been real prisoners of real war. You know that anyone who claims it was party time during their imprisonment, is a certified liar. Likewise, those claiming they can flip trade you through the gold juniors gulag are fibbers at best. There are no solutions. There is only endurance of the strong, and destruction of the weak.
22. The greatest traders know it is time to sit on the bench, now. That understanding is part of what makes them great. The worst ones believe it is time to trade more aggressively. If you are ready to take on Babe Ruth in a home run hitting contest, please step forwards into the gold market. If you are a professional bunter, I’m afraid you might be destined for the financial gas chamber if you don’t know it’s time to get off the field and onto the bench. The big boys are in the house, and the question is, are you onside?
23. Click here now to view the head and shoulders chart pattern update for GDXJ. Note the right shoulder that initially formed, highlighted by the blue circle. Price rallied, but then declined into a bigger right shoulder creating a better picture of symmetry, to match the action of the left shoulder.
Jag ritade denna som alternativ till hans graf för att tydliggöra vad han menar. GDXJ kände dessutom av stödet på MA50 igår samtidigt som det stängde över MA200.
Jim Rickards - Monetary System Will Go Gold Soon
"As soon as people do the math, this is where you start to see these $5,000, $6,000, $7,000 an ounce price targets for gold. That’s coming sooner than people expect. Some time in the next couple of years we will see that radical transformation of the international monetary system into gold.
The thing is right now we are nowhere near bubble territory. If gold were $10,000 we’d be having a conversation about whether that was a bubble, but at the $1,800, $1,900 level that’s absolutely not the case. If you are going to ride this long-term trend at the very high levels that we are talking about, you are just going to have to bear this volatility"
Håll i, vi är vinnare till slut.
Fortsatt inom sin trendkanal.
Long and strong (även om det tidvis är prövande).